Sunday, June 04, 2006

 

I'm leaving TODAY!

My fortune cookie tonight read: "You long to see the great pyramids of Egypt." How very true - but not for long.

I've been running around the past few days getting ready - I feel like I'm missing things, but as long as I have my passport I think I'll survive.

Today was the Salute to Israel parade in NYC - it was so cool to see so much Jewish and Israeli pride, the day before I depart. All I kept hearing about was the famed cash only underwear store. I hear about that store more than I hear about every cultural part of my visit (Pyramids, Western Wall, Dome of the Rock..).

I'm off to get my last Milano cookies of the summer - I don't know how I'll survive without them. Midnight runs to the deli on Fulton and Gold end after tonight.. :(

Comments:
I can't believe that you are on your way to Israel. You're going to have such an AMAZING time!! I miss you already and i Look forward to reading your many blogs.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]