Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

My e-mail to the Provost

Dear Provost Kapitulnik,

I felt as though today's meeting did not address my, nor my peers concerns regarding security procedures here on Mount Scopus campus. Information that I thought needed to be disseminated but was not includes safety procedures in the event of an emergency (i.e.: location of bomb shelters). If there were to be an attack, how would students know, who would they contact, and where would would they go? These are all extremely relevant and important questions that I was shocked were not mentioned or answered at today's meeting. The briefing was interesting, however, not relevant to my security on campus, and this is what should have been addressed. I feel as though it would be very appropriate for this information to be made readily available to all Rothberg students.

Thank you,
Bethany Murphy

Comments:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]