Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Shuk and other nonsense



I went to the shuk today to buy some more fruit, and discovered that it's cheaper when it's not closer to Shabbos. We walked around Ben Yehuda for a little while and I got a new backpack from Steve's Packs, a smaller one so I don't bring a backpacking napsack to class all the time.

Two kids from my class have left. I wonder if anymore will follow. I'm going to contact Hebrew University and see if my August program is still on, because they might drop it if too many people deregister. Most of the people doing it haven't come yet, and I think chances could be high that the program will be cancelled.

More bombings in Haifa. Same old.

Comments:
umm so yeah in the picture you have up of the 3 ppl talking - i think i know the girl...she's a friend of mine from toronto who i think made aliyah...random much?
 
hey hun, i was so worried about you today. Ive been so tired from working with this kids that i didnt have a chance to check NYTimes.com this weekend so i had no idea what was goign on. And then my co-teacher came in to clas today saying, "oh, i meant to ask you, is your friend in Israel okay?" (because i talk about you)... and I totally freaked out. Anyway, im glad to see that you are still alive. :) lol, that sounds horrible, but its true. I am happy. Now i can go have my snicker bar. haha, jk. Actually not. Send me a letter to let me now how things are going. Miss you terribly~!
 
i am reading your blog while at the gym...how sad is that? looove, candice
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]