Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

This weekend

I think I'm going into Tel Aviv tonight to go to a beer festival... and tomorrow I'm going to try and wake up early to get to the Israel Museum, but probably won't happen, so Julie and I are going to try and tour the aquaducts under Jerusalem, and if that doesn't work out, go up to the Mt. of Olives. And Saturday I'm walking the ramparts over Jerusalem with Gavin. I have way too many plans for this weekend.

And in lighter news. I have food poisioning. Thank you Aroma Cafe.

Comments:
I miss you!!! shabbat service keeps getting better every week and I love it. OK hope all is well.
--sasha
 
Hey, I'm happy to see you're safe at the moment, although maybe not physically well due to the wonderful mysteries of ethnic food. Continue to stay safe and let's pray that this war does not escalate for yours as well as everyone's sake.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]