Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

This weekend

Considering this was my last weekend in Jerusalem, I can say it now, I've decided to go, I really pushed myself to get out and see the rest of what I haven't seen in this amazing city. On Friday Julie and I went to the Israel Museum, and then we went out to dinner and dessert with a lot of friends, it was a great time. Yesterday we walked the ramparts above the Old City, but for the past two days I've still felt pretty ill, and yesterday walking the ramparts I felt like I was going to puke and or pass out, so I decided to take today off and really get over whatever this is. So I did. And that's my life.

I come back August 1 into JFK at 530AM, but I'm going to take the bus down that morning to DC to see Greg, Sal, and last but certainly NOT least, Sonnet A. Frisbie Extraordinare, from Belgium, who I have not seen in two years and who I'm dying to see.

Comments:
bethany,

i just got back from maine and new orleans. thinking about you a lot. i'm sorry i've missed out on reading the blog regularly and have started reading it upon your sudden return. give me a call when you're back in nyc. much love
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]