Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Visitors from Haifa

All the kids from the Haifa University ulpan showed up tonight with all of their bags when we were outside our dorms smoking hookah and drinking tonight. We all thought they knew something we didn't (shows our faith in Hebrew University) and thought they were fleeing, but they told us they were actually fleeing towards us, and it made me feel a bit better. I was so close to going to Haifa this summer instead of here, it has a much nicer campus, program, view, etc. The only reason I didn't go was because they had a medical form, and I didn't feel like going to Hurtado medical centre on campus and getting it filled out. Hehe, thank you Haifa for having a medical form, now I don't have to get evacuated.

Comments:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]