Saturday, June 16, 2007

 

Remember that time I got an aemeba in Cambodia?

I do.

Yesterday morning at 4:30AM I woke up feeling really sick. Cut to 9AM and I'm passed out on the floor after spending the whole morning sicker than I've ever been. It was really scary, and I went to the SOS clinic/hospital. The doctor thought it was bacteria or an aoemba or a parasite but as it turns out it was two of the three. I have a massive intestinal bacterial infection as well as an aoemeba. I don't know how to spell it, or really what it is. It's maybe related to dysentary? So for the next three days I'm on 25 pills/day, and the next 17 days after that I'm on 9 pills/day. I doubt I'll be on the internet much, so I won't answer e-mails or anything like that for a little while. I'm still pretty sick. Ugh. Right now, Cambodia kind of sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]