Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

RIP for now MacBook

I think it was the tumble down the stairs, but my computer has officially had it until I can get it to an authorised Apple mechanic. I was on the phone with them an hour this morning before both me and the tech guy gave up.

Last night was Sparky's going away party. He was a volunteer last semester and has been around for the past week or two. He's a really fun guy, and it'll be sad to see him go back to England. I didn't end up doing any lesson planning for today and I was kind of fucked, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn that school was cancelled today. Apparently the lady next door, the landlord's mom, died last night. They've set up a funeral tent right outside the school, and they didn't want students and teachers walking through it all day so no school for us. I'm going to the beach in Sinoukville tomorrow morning until Monday night (Monday is a holiday - the former Queen's birthday). Should be a blast, I just finished my gift shopping in the Russian market, and I think I'm going to go back and take a nap. Mmm.. nap.

Comments:
oh no...first a puddle and now stairs? i sure hope the black mac is stronger than the old white one...
 
You broke my fucking computer!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]