Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

still safe

I wasn't on this plane: http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/06/26/cambodia.plane.ap/index.html

Not much is new, one of my classes was extremely frustrating yesterday.. but other than that, same old. A woman I live with, Jude, got a shirt and a pair of pants made of silk at a tailor, they look great and I think I'm going to get some skirts and a dress made. I brought my computer back to the repair place, and I believe that my hard drive is shot.. Good news is it's covered by warranty, bad news is I might lose all of my data, which, is, you know, mildly devistating. I'm waiting to have it repaired when I get home and hopefully it can be salvaged. What is it about Cambodia that breaks things?

Comments:
I love you! I'm glad you're safe and healthier now. I can't wait to see photos, and you, of course.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]