Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

up to the village

I'm going up to Kratie today, I'll be staying in a guesthouse and visiting the CRDT head office and chilling out with some endangered dolphins. The rest of the group, sans moi and Nadine (from Malaysia) are going farther north Thursday to Stung Treng, which is next to the Laos border. However, it's too far a trek, too hard a trek (both the journey and the conditions that await us in the 'authentic' village when we arrive) so I decided to come back with Nadine instead of going the whole way. I'll have time to lesson plan and hang out before classes start.

Anywho, I'll write when I get back, and finally post more photos.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]