Friday, June 22, 2007

 

Weird week

I've been in Cambodia almost a month now, and I'm really starting to love it. The only thing I don't love is the pollution, which has been really bothering my throat. I understand why Cambodians wear surgical masks when they ride motos.

We had Wednesday and Thursday off of school, and then just had Friday and now it's the weekend.. I decided (Jessie also) that we shouldn't spend anymore weekends in Phnom Penh, we've tapped it out. So today I'm going to Wat Phnom and S-21 genocide museum, and then I will feel ready to go to Sihanoukville for real next weekend, without getting sick.. We're planning weekend trips the rest of the time we are here.

I love school and my students, teaching is going really well. I'm beyond frustrated with my housing situation, I really don't like many people that I live with.. and they're really the only people that I see.. My roommate Jessie and I get along really well thank G-d or I'd just be at my wits end.

My computer was theoretically fixed and only for $10, but I got my money's worth and I'm going to have to bring it back...

I got AMAZING lifechanging news from financial aid for my package next year... So at least I've got that going for me. On top of that though.. I'm in Cambodia for another two months, which, really, is quite cool.

Comments:
What is your life changing news???
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]