Friday, July 20, 2007

 

Arrived safely in Bangkok!

I arrived here last night at about 12:30, it's a far cry from the comforts Singapore, but more like what I've been used to. I passed out last night and this morning I woke up and went to the Royal Palace and the National Museum. Then I wandered around Chinatown for a while before heading down here, to Kao San Road, the backpacker centre of Asia. I'm in culture shock seeing so many white people. I bought some cool lighting fixtures, and I plan on going a little crazy at the world's biggest market tomorrow. As for right now, I'm off to go to Chabad for Shabbat services before heading back to the hostel for a sorely needed shower and sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]