Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 

I like to ride my bicycle

I've grown fond of riding around Phnom Penh on my bicycle. It's hard to not get killed, and I have to pay attention 100% of the time, but it's fun and it's good exercise. I'm actually gaining weight here because it's too hot to move, so now I might actually come back looking decent.. which is nice.

Things I've learned about Cambodia:

The cockroaches are the size of mice
The mice are the size of rats
The rats are the size of cats
The cats are normal size.


Happy 4th of July! I'm telling all of my students about my country's birthday today and I wish I could be home eating hotdogs and watching fireworks!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]