Saturday, July 21, 2007

 

Is vacation over already?

I've had one of the most amazing weeks of my life. Angkor Wat was unbelievable, Singapore was a dose of 1st world heaven, and Bangkok has been shopping and Jew-tastic.

I walked around a lot Friday before going to Chabad. I met some great people there, and today I went to the market with them. One of the girls I met, Sara, actually goes to Rutgers, and while we have many of the same friends in common, we didn't know each other (not surprising given the size of the school). We then went back to Chabad for a great lunch (can we say chillunt?!) and now we're going for massages. After the massage I'm going to go back to my hostel for some Harry Potter action. I leave back for PP tomorrow morning wicked early and will be on the same flight as Neil, one of the other teachers at CWF. I've met so many cool Jews and Israelis, it's going to be difficult to be without that again. Only five more weeks, it seems like too little time and far too much at the same time. I can't wait to stay and I can't wait to leave. I think Naomi and I are going to go to Saigon before I leave in the end of August. One of the reasons I wasn't going to go was because I was running out of visa pages, but now that I have extra, I think it'll be a blast.

Next time I write, I'll probably be home, back in the bodge.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]