Friday, July 13, 2007

 

It's holiday time!

Screw Friday the 13th luck, this has been the best day! I had great classes with good turn out. I played two of my favourite songs in my last class, which is my favourite class. They all sing along and the acoustics are great, and they're awesome people. It was a great time.



I also got a parcel today from the best and sweetest boyfriend ever. I never got a notice in the mail at the school, but Alice, Michelle, and I were all expecting parcels and went to see if they had arrived before we left for holiday. We went into the post office and they told us to come back in an hour, so we went to a bar on Riverside and then came back. We scanned the books and saw Alice's name and she picked up her package. I was very forlorn and asked if there was anywhere else it might be and she said "oh well if it's over 2 kilos it's in window 34 around the side of the building" I would've fancied her volunteering that information, but whatever. We scanned the book there and I saw my name and jumped with joy (literally). I paid $1.20 ransom (Cambodian post makes you pay when you pick up parcels, it's ridiculous) and brought my parcel outside. Alice and I openned them together on the stairs like it was Christmas morning, and we were both very pleased with the thoughtfulness of our senders.



I leave in the morning for Siem Reap, I probably won't post again until I'm in Singapore on Tuesday.


Yay! It's holiday time!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]