Friday, August 03, 2007

 

Dengue scare

Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days, I've been laid up with some sort of exotic Cambodian virus. I thought it was dengue, so I went to SOS yesterday, and $106 later I was told that I've got "some sort of virus" which has left me in bed for the past two days with the most blinding headache I've ever had. The malaria and dengue tests came back negative, however it might be too soon for the dengue to manifest in blood work, if I still feel shit on Monday I have to go back for another test. Oh, Cambodia, how I love thee. (I really do though, I'm just sick of getting sick).

Comments:
Health update please!! Are we going to have decontaminate you before you enter my clean, safe for my unborn child home???
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]