Sunday, August 05, 2007

 

Health update

Much better, thank goodness. I ended up laid up for about three days, Wednesday night to Saturday night. It was pretty scary, I had the absolute worst headache I've ever had, to the point I couldn't really focus my eyes or think about anything more than the basics (hunger, thirst, bathroom). But now, save a small reminant of a headache, I'm all better. As for being quarantined, that might not be a bad idea.

I saw the Lao Prime Minister today. It was pretty cool. I accidently drove through his motorcade on my bicycle and thought that there was a high speed chase after me when they put their sirens on.

This week we're testing the students to decide which level they will be in next semester, so classes are only 40 minutes long, and considering they are usually 10 minutes late to begin with, it's going to be an easy breezy week. This weekend Alice and I are going to go to the Museum on Saturday and on Sunday we're going on a nature hike two hours outside Phnom Penh. Then I only have one more weekend to go, not sure what I'll do. The last few days between when school lets out and when I leave will be spent on the beach here in Cambodia, in Sihanoukville. Hopefully Lori's friend Naomi will come and visit and we can lounge together.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]