Monday, June 16, 2008

 

I can eat AND walk!

Last night I had my first meal since Wednesday morning before the fall. I´ve been feeling really ill since that night, I´m not sure if it was due to the fall, a parasite, or my intolerance of the antibiotics.. But whatever it was, I feel better now, and that´s all that I care about.

We arrived in Costa Rica last night, and we´re staying in Manuel Antonio. It´s a very touristy town, and unlike anywhere we´ve stayed so far. We have a great hostel with four beds, a hot water shower for only $10 a person. We´ve been traveling with Roie, a really cool Israeli guy that´s been teaching me Hebrew. Much better than Edna.. :P He´s travelling with Vanessa for another two weeks in Costa Rica before she returns to the states. It makes me feel better that we´re leaving her in capable hands when we depart on Wednesday. Today we´re going to the beach, and I´m going to attempt to put my hand into the ocean (perhaps with tragic results) and tomorrow we´re going to hike around the national park here. I´m going to ace bandage my knee up, and hopefully it´ll be okay. I leave on Wednesday at 2:30 and arrive back in New Jersey at midnight on Wednesday. I can´t believe real life is starting so soon..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]