Saturday, June 07, 2008

 

I hate men

I hate the way they look at us, I hate the sounds that they make, and I hate that we know exactly what they´re thinking as we walk past.

We didn´t end up going to the volcano tour today in order to give Michelle more time to recover from the big D (otherwise known as Dengue Fever). We´re going tomorrow, and then heading to Isla de Ometepe on Monday afternoon. We´re running very ahead of schedule and decided to sneak in a destination in Costa Rica while we´re at it, Manuel Antonio, which is a beach and nature preserve on the Pacific side. I can´t believe we´re leaving a week from Wednesday. But in other news, the shower at our hostel isn´t freezing, and we got our laundry done! We smell a little less then we did when we arrived...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]